Wednesday 8 December 2010

Planning for Photo Shoots

  • To plan my photo shoots I have chosen various places and I have also chosen clothing and make up for the model to wear as aspects of the mise-en-scene for each .
  • The first few shoots will be outside. I have chosen three separate locations for this. The first is outside a house, the second is in front of a derelict shop with spray painted boards which read, 'If you tolerate this, your business will be next' and the last is in front of a public house which has a chalkboard outside. I have chosen a vintage beige fur coat, a knitted christmas style vintage jumper to portray the artist to have an 'Indie' style or 'look'. I have chosen this because Indie as a social group often wear such items of clothing. I have also chosen red lipstick and glittery eye make up for the model to wear to make her stand out especially for the close up shots. For the second shoot I will choose a different setting and for the third I plan the photographs to be taken inside.

These three locations are all along Victoria Avenue, shown above in this screenshot from Google Maps.

  • For the third shoot, photographs will be taken in front of a wall with graffiti on. For this shoot I have chosen white converse, denim shorts a studded leather jacket, laddered tights, a red headscarf and a printed t - shirt for the model to wear. I feel like these aspects of mise-en-scene and setting of the graffiti wall will portray a 'rock and roll' image for the model. 
  • For the fourth photo shoot I will use the setting of a stage and I will use props such as a microphone, possible a guitar and a music sheet stand. I will use this setting to portray the model as an artist performing on stage. I have chosen sunglasses and a denim jacket for this shoot to show the artist performing at possibly a local summer festival of some sort.
  • For the last photo shoot I will use two different models and I plan to take close up shots of them so that I can show diversity and various artists on my contents page. I will most likely use these photographs as thumbnail images to tease the contents.



No comments:

Post a Comment